Oil of Oregano Capsules
- Wild Mediterranean, Certified Organic Oil of Oregano
- High potency oil containing 75-85% carvacrol, naturally occurring
- Blended with the best certified organic, non-GMO ingredients
- Packaged in a 100% vegetarian, VCaps(R) Plus fast-release capsule for easy ingestion
- Each capsule contains a 5 drop adult dose
- Every batch ISO 17025 Lab Tested for purity, freshness and potency
- Winner of 20+ Awards, Best Product, Alive Awards of Excellence
Our wild and certified organic Origanum Minutiflorum is carefully handpicked at high elevations and processed using traditional steam distillation at lower temperatures. The result is a pure, all-natural oregano oil packaged in 100% vegetarian capsules containing the full-spectrum phytochemistry of this high-mountain species.
Ingredients (per capsule)
Certified Organic Oregano Essential Oil 36 mg
Containing 75-85% Carvacrol (naturally occurring)
Origanum minutiflorum (leaf, flower)
Wildcrafted in the Mediterranean Alpine
Certified Organic Cold-pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Certified Organic Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin
Capsule (plant cellulose)
Dosage instructions for adults
Take 1 capsule, 6 times daily
Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity or are allergic to herbs in the Lamiaceae family such as basil, hyssop, lavender, perilla, mint, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Discontinue use if you experience heartburn or gastrointestinal upset. Consult a healthcare practitioner for prolonged use.
Digestive, respiratory & immune support
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve indigestion (dyspepsia), colic, and other digestive issues
- Traditionally used in herbal medicine as an expectorant to help relieve symptoms related to infections of the upper respiratory tract, such as congestion, runny nose, cough, sore throat, headache (catarrh)
- A source of antioxidants
Joy of the Mountains supplements are fully compliant with Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD) regulations and “licensed” by Health Canada as Natural Health Products (NHP).
Joy of the Mountains supplements are manufactured in a state-of-the-art, GMP compliant, Health Canada Site Licensed facility. A Site License is an official approval that the products manufactured on site are safe and of the highest quality.
Quality and safety
We spare no expense for the very best certified organic ingredients, and meticulous quality assurances at all stages. When these ingredients are combined in a Joy of the Mountains production run, every batch is ISO 17025 laboratory tested against Health Canada approved specifications, to confirm our products are fresh and free of contaminants and deliver the correct potency per serving, as promised on our labels. As a family owned and operated business, we are personally invested in the success of our products, and our extreme attention to quality is the reason why our Oil of Oregano works so great.